Sub-Critical Oil Extractionnon-toxic, harmless, environmental friendly, pollution-free, non-thermal processing; this technology can also keep the active substances in the oil from being destroyed and oxydized.
Complete Solvent Extraction Plant
Pilot Solvent Extraction Unit
Classification: Complete Solvent Extraction Plant & Pilot Solvent Extraction Unit
Capacity range: 1-200T/D
Main Extracting Solvent: Liquid propane, butane (Grade 4), methyl ether, tetrafluoroethane, liquid ammonia.
Extraction Method: Employing counter-current extraction along with room temperature extraction, followed by low-temperature desolventization (below 40°C)
Working Pressure: 0.3 and 0.7 MPa
Applications: widely used for extracting high quality natural pigments, vegetable oils, essential oils, biological proteins, health care oils and so on.
Sub-critical Solvent Oil Extraction Working Theory
Sub-critical Solvent Oil Extraction Flow Chart
Sub-critical fluid oil extraction technology is a kind of extratcion process that uses the special nature of subcritical fluid, the material is soaked with injected subcritical fluid, under certain material to solvent ratio, extraction temperature, time, pressure, extraction agent and the supplementary of entrainment, stirring and ultrasonic wave.
After solid-liquid separation, the extraction enters vaporization system; according to the theory of reduction vaporization, the extraction agent turns from liquid to gaseous under the co-function of compressor and vacuum pump, and the target extractive oil is obtained.
Sub-critical Solvent Extraction Technology Applications
- Vegetable oils: Wheat germ oil, grape seed oil, soybean oil, flaxseed oil, walnut oil, rice oil, almond oil, camellia oil, ginger oil, evening primrose oil, borage oil, blackcurrant seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, moringa seed oil, plukenetia volubilis oil, sacha inchi oil, flaxseed oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, etc.
- Plant essential oils: rose, rosemary, gardenia, etc.
- Animals, microbe, insects: DHA, EPA, ARA, Fish fat and defatted fish meal, etc.
- Skim plant protein: soybean protein, peanuit protein, wheat germ, rice, walnut, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, hemp protein, etc.
- Plant pigments: Paprika red pigment, marigold lutein, lycopene, etc.
Solvent Oil Extraction AdvantagesExtration is an important process for natural products deep processing, which is done by solvent extraction equipment. Therefore the oil extraction equipment has a significant effect on the quality, yield and productivity of extractive.
High extraction speed and efficiency; the solvent oil extraction can fully extract the effective ingredients and reduce the waste of material resources.
Less consumption of the solvent, the output coefficient is small, the leaching solution concentration is high, save the solvent, save the production cost of the following process.
Extraction temperature is low, since too high temperature can destroy certain effective constituents, especially those heat sensitive materials.
Good adaptability, can be suitable for the extraction of different materials.
Production continuity is good, can be suitable for modern large-scale continuous production.
Energy conservation, safe and reliable; brief structure, easy to operate.