Soy Protein Isolate Production
Soy Protein Isolates
Soybean protein isolate (SPI) is a kind of whole protein food additive produced from low temperature dissolving soybean meal. Soy isolate protein contains more than 90% protein, nearly 20 kinds of amino acids, and essential amino acids. It is rich in nutrition and does not contain cholesterol, which is one of the few species of plant protein that can replace animal protein. Pea or other beans can also be the raw material to produce isolate protein.
Soy Protein Isolate Production Turnkey Project Supplier - ABC Machinery
Customized Complete Soy Protein Processing Project
- Production Capacity Undertaking: 2~40 TONS PER DAY
- Raw Materials: Soya Bean ⇒ Low Temperature Soya Meal
- Layout Design: Soybean Pretreatment Section; Low Temperature Solvent Extraction Section (Soya Meal); Soy Protein Isolate Extraction Section; Soy Protein Drying Section;
- Main Equipment: Soya Huller, Soya Flaker, Chain Extractor, Low Temperature Desolventizer, Wax Recovery, Extraction Tank, Centrifuge Neutralization Tank, Spray Dryer, Water Treatment, Boiler, etc.
Soybean Protein Isolate Production Project Display
Services for Soy Protein Isolate Extraction Project by ABC Machinery
Soy protein isolate has been widely used in food industry and it will have a broad market prospect. Investing on soy protein isolate would be far-sighted. With the concept of “Customers First”, ABC Machinery is focusing on offering best-of-breed solutions to our customers.
- Before Sales: Customized Business Plan & Cost Analysis
- On Sales: Factory Layout Design & Equipment Manufacturing
- After Sales: On-site Installation & Commissioning, Operation Guide & Technical Training, etc.
Soybean Preprocessing Equipments
Low Temperaturer Soybean Slovent Extraction Machines
Soybean Protein Isolate Production Plant
Features of Soy Protein Isolate Production Line Designed by ABC Machinery
- The material contact part is made of stainless steel to ensure clean and sanitary;
- Reaction tank adopts unique stirring structure to prevent stratification;
- Water, alkali and acid ratio are controlled by computer;
- Unique sterilization process to prevent protein denaturation;
- Drying tower uses high pressure hot blast stove to reduce operating costs;
- Unique air filtration to ensure clean air and prevent bacterial contamination;
- Important parts use automatic control to improve the stability of the soybean protein isolate production process;
- The overall system uses monitoring to prevent leakage material in the production.
The soy protein isolate processing machineries we designed and manufactured are of premium quality to maximize soy protein isolates production efficiency and effectiveness. ABC Machinery acts as a leader to provide investors with more chances to build commercial soy protein isolate extraction plant at the BEST price!
Technical Index of Final Soy Protein Isolates Produced by Our Projects
|Protein||≥90% (on dry basis)||Moisture||≤7.0%|
|Water and Oil Absorption||1:4:4||Fineness||≥95% (100 mesh sieve material)|
|Total Number of Bacteria||≤30000 per gram (pathogenic bacteria must not be detected)|
Remark: The testing standards are implemented in accordance with the existing domestic standards.
Economic Indicators of Finished Soy Protein Isolates
|Soy Protein Isolate Yeild||≥44% (in accordance with raw material)|
|Power Consumption||1400kwh/ton soybean isolate|
|Steam Consumption||≤15ton per ton soybean isolate|
|Water Consumption||40ton per ton soybean isolate (including circulating cooling)|
Soy Protein Isolate Production Process
The production of soy protein isolates has strict requirements, so every process should be carefully designed and checked to ensure the quality of final products. Below introduces the soy protein isolates production process in details, it may be a little long, if there are any questions, just send your questions to us directly, we will quickly reply you!
01. Soybeans Pretreatment Process
Soya Protein Production - Pretreatment Process
- Cleaning (Selection & Screening): Selection is to separate soybean beans and screening is to remove iron impurities, large miscellaneous, straw, stones;
- Conditioning: Using a low-denature drying tower and fluidized bed for rapid drying, which not only ensures the peeling rate of soybean peeling process to increase the protein content, but also guarantees the invariability of the soy protein.
- Peeling: Peel the soybeans with a peeler and a seed screen to increase the protein content in the soybean meal.
- Softening: Improve the plasticity of the soybean material, so that the flakes rolled by the flaking machine are thin and not broken, thereby improving the extracting effect.
- Flaking: The use of compact hydraulic roller mill can better destroy oil cell structure, to ensure that the rolled flakes are thin and uniform, ductile, and low degree of powder.
02. Low Temperature Soybean Meal Processing Technology
Low Temperature Soybean Meal Production Flow Chart
- Soybean Meal Extracting: The pretreated soybeans are loaded into solvent extraction tank to get the low temperature meal and crude soybean oil. The machinery for soy protein extraction plant is advanced towline extractor, stainless steel grid, frequency control of feed and discharge material, feed material level automatic control, stable production, low residual oil, low solubility. (Read more: Soybean Solvent Extraction Plant Cost >>)
- Low Temperature Desolvation: It adopts digestion and absorption of world advanced technology: A+B tank desolvation process. The low temperature soybean meal obtained from this technology has high NSI (nitrogen solute index), uniform and complete flake, complete desolventization effect, and energy saving.
- Mixed Oil Evaporation: Evaporation system uses negative pressure evaporation, using 1st steaming, energy saver, jet heat exchanger, oil-and-oil heat exchanger to make full use of the waste heat of the secondary steam of evapo-separated machine, jet pump exhaust gas and raw oil, which is advanced and energy-saving.
- Solvent Recovery Cycle: Most of the solvent gas is recovered, recycled after water diversion, while the tail gas containing trace amounts of solvent enters the tail gas recovery system.
- Tail Gas Recovery: Tail gas paraffin absorption system can effectively intercept difficult-to-condense solvent gases, and the scientific and advanced condensate system configuration ensures good process indicators.
03. Soy Protein Isolate Production Process
Soy Protein Isolate Manufacturing Process Flow Chart
- Disolving Extraction: the soluble protein and low molecular sugar were extracted by soaking low temperature defatted soybean meal with weak alkaline water solution (NaOH), and then separating insoluble fibers and solid residue by centrifuge.
- Acid Precipitation: add a certain amount of hydrochloric acid solution to the dissolved protein solution to regulate its pH value, and then use centrifuge to separate the precipitated protein gel.
- Neutralization, Homogenization, Sterilization and Spray Drying: homogenize and sterilize the separated protein, then vacuum flash evaporation and pressurization and spray drying, to get the powder soy protein isolate product.
If you are interested in soy protein isolate manufacturing business, we are your reliable partner. Welcome to contact us for more details!
Why Should Use Low Tempeature Soybean Meal?
The internal amino acids of low-temperature soybean meal will not be destroyed and can be absorbed well. The important indexes to measure low-temperature soybean meal are the protein solubility and the condition of stomach protein digestive enzymes at low and high temperatures. High temperature soybean meal will damage the nutritional value. We adopts advanced low temperature soybean meal extraction technology to ensure the final quality of produced soy protein isolates.
- All processing equipments operate continuously and mechanically. Under the premise of guaranteeing advanced technology index, the process is comcise, the equipment investment is reduced, the failure rate and the maintenance cost are decreased, and the space is fully utilized to save the land and the energy is saved by fully utilizing gravity.
- This technology adopts current international level extractor and cryogenic desolvent machine with reasonable structure and reliable operation.
- A specially designed negative pressure evaporation energy saving technology is adopted, which greatly reduces steam consumption.
- The full negative pressure evaporation avoids the oxidation of oil. The separation of oil and solvent is realized at a lower temperature, which ensures the quality of the extracted oil, improves the refining rate, and significantly reduces the energy consumption.
- Reasonable selection and matching of condensing system equipment can effectively enhance the condensation effect.
Low Temperature Soybean Meal Index
|Protein Content||≥53% (by dry base)|
|Moisture of Soybean Meal||≤10%|
|Content of Soluble Meal||≤500PPM|
|The Skin in the Finished Low Temperature Soybean Meal||≤1.5%|
|Powder Degree (60 mesh screen)||≤ 3%|
Economic and Technical Indicators
|The Thickness of Embryo Slices||0.25 - 0.30MM|
|Moisture||9.5 - 10.5%|
|The Rate of Desquamation and the Rate of Degerms||> 95%|
|Solvent Consumption||3.5 kg/ ton material|
|Nitrogen Solubility Index||> 82%|
Quality of Crude Soybean Oil
|Total Volatiles||≤ 0.2%|
|Residual Solution||≤ 0.2%|